22 Apr 2011

Folksy Friday

Okay, so I know it's a bit late but here's my first Folksy Friday! :) I chose these items ageeeeeees ago, but have been in the kitchen making brownies and lamb curry, and watching Indiana Jones (love this film!) so have only just got around to uploading it. Slackity slack slack! :)

Here are my favourite little bits of awesome oddness from Folksy this week! I'm a big fan of Little Black Heart and her monster cards are so cool!

Lemur Lady's Awesome Emporium (awesome name) makes some gorgeous bags and cushions, my fave being the one with the skulls (naturally!).

I've also found a new shop which looks pretty cool - Sock 'n' Soul - loving the DJ doll! Amazing packaging too, looks just like the packaging I get with some of my vinyl figurines. Kudos for the attention to detail there, Deviant Panda likes this :)


Lemur Lady's Awesome Emporium 1 Little Black Heart
Uniquely Different Janine Basil
Nitemare Designs Sock 'n' Soul


Uniquely Different's bag is just gorgeous (I overuse this word sometimes I know, but I sincerely mean it every time!!!) I've a big big fan of this bag and my boyfriend has just promised to buy it for me for my birthday (It's on the 5th of May so I hope I won't be too late!) so follow the link and look at the OTHER bags pretty please, but leave this one for me! :)

What can I say about the Doki Doki headband from Janine Basil? - the woman makes good headwear, and this is a factoid :)

And last but not least I had to include the amazing illustration by Nitemare Designs - I love this style, it reminds me of Junko Mizuno of whom I am a big fan :)

Enjoy and have a lovely Easter weekend!

DP xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love folksy friday on a Saturday, I can relate to it! All those items are so good, I'm going to click on them all now and favourite some new shops.
    But love love little black heart's monster cards
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices. Love the headband and especially love the cool DJ.
    Lamd curry and brownies yummmmmyyyy!
    {Dab and a dash.}

    ReplyDelete