11 Apr 2011

The Panda's back with some little monsters!

Hello hello,

It's been a little while huh? I've been pretty busy lately dealing with non-Deviant Panda issues so I haven't had time to make anything new for a while, but all that is coming to an end now and I'm itching to get Panda-ing again! :) Got lots of ideas, lots of shiny new supplies, and in a week's time I'll have alot of free time on my hands! I finish my day job on 15th April (now long now!!) so I'll be a lady of luxury soon. I get a payout from work too so I have some capital behind me so I'll be making some tough decisions soon, like whether or not to push my jewellery as a full-time occupation or whether to supliment my income with a part-time job, hmmm....anyways, lots to think about! :)

I've booked myself and my OH a holiday first though - we need it after the last couple of months! - We'll be travelling to Paris then to Prague, before staying in Berlin and then back to Paris. We are both very, very excited and it'll be our first foreign holiday together. I will be shutting the shops while I'm away (30th April - 14th May) so if you need something now get in there quick! ;)

Oh yeah, did I mention shops? Yes, I think I did! That's because I'm not just on Folksy now but Etsy too! I thought it was about time to start expanding so I'd like to say hello and welcome to all International friends and fans. I've put a little link to the side which you can click on to go to Etsy, or just click here:
Deviant Panda on Etsy

Whilst setting up I took the opportunity to have a look around and oh my goodness gracious, there is such a wealth of talent!! I made a treasury (I love this feature, I could make lists of pretty things all day!) going with a theme of little monsters. I love wierd little dolls, pictures and things that you sometimes just can't catagorise! Looking around the many wierd and wonderful things on offer at Etsy I had to put my favourites into a list and I'd to share it with you here! If you like Deviant Panda's you will love these! :) Enjoy!

'Little Monsters!' by DeviantPanda

Deviant Panda likes monsters. Little furry ones, Big slimy ones, and everything in between! Look at these gorgeous monsters in all their wierd and wonderful glory!

























Necklace Brain Mons...


$12.00

Monty the baby blue...


$38.00

Big Pink Monster an...


$16.00

Yeti Monster


$7.50

Monster Tea Party F...


$15.00

Felt DiDi Doll - He...


$13.00

Fleece Felt Handmad...


$25.00

Doug the brown mons...


$38.00

Mound of Monsters -...


$50.00

Paul the mini monst...


$20.00

Fuzzy monster trio ...


$20.00

Cute monsters godzi...


$3.00

Pirate Monster Bulw...


$8.00

two green monsters....


$30.00

Monster Giclee Prin...


$23.00

Zombie Cake Toppers...


$45.00



Treasury tool by Red Row Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment