26 Oct 2010

Skull Mobile Charm - special offer!

Evening all!

This is just a quick post to draw attention to a special offer I'm currently running. As you may know from one of my previous posts I made 30 skull mobile charms to put into LBOC's Christmas sample bags. Afterwards I decided to make up a load to sell in my shop as they are so cute!

They are quite competitively priced at £3.60 each (I price using Chris Parry's amazing spreadsheet! I'd be lost without it and recommend it to any fellow crafters/sellers) but best of all I'm giving one charm away FREE with every order over £10. Just click on the picture to go to the link.


You can choose from 10 different colours: Emerald Green, Leaf Green, Sunny Yellow, Mandarin Orange, Cherry Red, Deep Purple, Royal Blue, Aqua, Black & White!

Enjoy!

DP

No comments:

Post a Comment