29 Oct 2010

Something for the weekend...

Well it's been a long week, but it's the weekend now! Seemed like would never get here! In a week thats been clouded by politics and policy, added to the weather getting colder and the nights drawing again once more I've been keeping myself focused by tinkering about with ideas for jewellery.

Photobucket

I've got a couple of things in the pipeline at the moment, the first of which is earrings. I've worn my own designs for years now, especially skulls. I'll be making stud skull earrings and the skull drop style earrings I wear alot myself.

Photobucket

Along with earrings I have also been painting beads to make into necklaces. Some of the beads I have been painting at the moment are decorated with flowers which is a bit of a departure from the skulls which dominate my current collection, but I have strung them alongside beads coloured with the shades of the rainbow in keeping with my bright, fun aesthetic.

Photobucket

I think these bead necklaces will be a softer, more feminine side of Deviant Panda that people haven't seen so far! I'll keep you posted with these new items and any other ideas other the next few weeks, maybe sooner, and I'm going to be posting the concluding part of my inspirations for the current jewellery collection I have in my shop very soon!
Have a good weekend!
DP

No comments:

Post a Comment